CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!





It is time to post the Not Me Monday blog once again. I wasn't going to do it but Mck Mamma's post made me smile and convinced me to shrug off my bad day and have a laugh. Here goes.

I did not reach into my purse to grab the triple antibiotic ointment while driving.and grab a tube of eehh emmm cream and put it on my scratch on my hand. Not even looking to check until I stopped at a light.
I never jumped 3 inches of the office chair when my husband walked in from work seven hours early. I did not have a lower intestinal burp at my job and blame it on the innocent baby I was holding, because girls never do that(even when they have eaten way too much cabbage on New Years).I did not give the Dr. office the wrong cell number for me and they never had to call my hubby at work to get the right number.

0 comments: