CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Worry...




My husband's company laid off several employees Tuesday. I have almost made myself ill thinking about the future. Today I found a bible verse that is one many of us can use and I am going to try to follow it myself. Matthew 6:34-- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I was saved and baptized as a child and re-dedicated my life to HIM about 15 years ago. I am not perfect and I have made many mistakes. I usually do not cover religion on my blog as I have fallen away from Christ and MUST find my way back to him and turn some things over to him as I can not carry them anymore. Please know that I am not asking anyone to believe the way I do. This is my personal blog and my personal walk with GOD and if anyone is offended then let them be so in silence.

Comment moderation has been enabled.

Paula

2 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Many people are worried right now. I'm glad to read that you are turning back to God, even if I don't know you. I was laid off in 2000 and I've lived the kind fear you are experiencing. Hang in there.

Many blessings,

Anonymous said...

Crisis in my life usually has me seeking God.
Sometimes I think HE uses crisis to reach us..
not that He causes it, or wants it for us... but
when it happens... it is like He is saying, "See,
I was here for you all along".

I hand-knit baby blankets and am giving one away
this week... so visit my blog...

Kathy