CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Review on local doctor



I do not usually do reviews but I felt it a must in this situation. My son has Erythema Nodosum. This is a rare skin disorder. The 29th of December he had a biopsy( by a dermatologist). Yesterday we went for stitch removal. My son was not better after a course of steroid cream. The doctor looked at him and saw that he was not better. In fact, he is worse. He then said he would treat him with oral steroids. Long story short the doctor dumped my son back on our pediatrician with out treatment. He had several excuses today that he did not mention yesterday. He said yesterday that he did not want that to fall back on him if the dosage was too high. Excuse me???!!!! Does he not insurance? Does he not know his work? Does he not treat children? This doctor could have consulted with someone that knew but chose not to. Not that I would have been happy to have something bad happen to my son. But he went to school supposedly for a while to become a dermatologist. He is supposed to know what he is doing. I am mad. If you have read my son's caring bridge site you will see that he has been sick for many months. He is tired of being sick he can't do this much longer. He has been in pain for nearly 7 months. He has had 2 biopsies, 4 ER visits, numerous doctor visits, and more IV drugs and oral antibiotics than I can count. He is 12 he should not have to suffer. It is not fair. I want this to be over for him and for him to be better and pain free. Please pray for him.

This doctor is bad. HE does not know what he is doing. His name is
Dr George Wooming. His information is as follows:
972.661.5476
F: 972.661.0333
6600 Paige Rd. #105
The Colony, TX 75056
12200 Park Central Dr., #220
Dallas, Texas 75251

This is what he says on his website:

Appearance is an important aspect of modern life. People today not only want to feel good inside; they also want to look good and be healthy outside. To achieve this end, The LipoSculpture & Laser Center of Dallas offers a wide array of dermatologic services. Our board certified dermatologists are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory skin disorders and skin cancers as well as offer cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedures that can help reverse many of the physical effects of aging.
Notice the skin inflammation part. That is what my son has.(See my other blog for photos) I better get my son has a 102 fever on to p of all of this and seems to have the flu.

Thank you,
Paula






Paula

0 comments: