CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two Things

First, I have edited some of this blog. For previous posts about Zachary go over and check out my other blog.

Second, I was tagged by Weaselmomma. Visit her blog at http://worldofweasels.blogspot.com/. I can not participate in the meme as I haven't been blogging long enough to have that many comments on one post. I will instead create a questionnaire. This is how this works. I will answer the following questions about myself. Comment me and answer the questions.

1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Whoopi Goldberg
3. What is the third thing you do in the morning? Put on my shoes.
4. What is your favorite food/dessert? Fudge
5. What is your lucky number? 7
6. Where was your first job? Burger king
7. What is the name of your pet? Zoey
8. Who is the person you miss the most? ^^Cady Grace Carroll^^
9. What is the last blog you read?(not including mine)http://tubrequads.blogspot.com/
10. What are you going to do next? Warm up yummy post roast that cooked ALL night.

Now, go ye therefore and comment and pass the questionnaire along.

Paula

0 comments: