CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday

I am going to try something new tonight. Kind of a therapy if you will bare with me.




I did not tell a little fib at work to call my spouse to tell him our latest bit of good news, that by the way just could not wait. I did not call said spouses work to ask HR a question then forget to ask to talk to him only to hang up realize this and have to call right back like a dork and ask for him. I most certainly did not get caught thinking out loud by another customer at the local super store.

OOH that was fun. Stay tuned for more next week. Fo

For more information on Not Me Monday go visit Say hey to MckMama when your there

1 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Thanks for visiting! I love that you wore 2 different socks as well. One time I told the nurse I couldn't step on the scale because I was holding my son (who was 4 months at the time) She offered to hold him, but I told her he has stranger anxiety. I think she was on to me, but didn't make me weigh!
I call my husband often too. His admin assistant knows my voice now...