CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas List




Head over and visit http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/. I got this idea from her blog.

My top 10 Christmas List items:

10. More time in the day to sleep.(as if the 8 hours I get now is not long enough)
9. A whole new wardrobe that does not consist of things I wore in HS.
8. A replacement pair of tennis shoes. I think using them as the ONLY pair I have has something to do with that.
7. Straight hair. Naturally curly hair (while is can be pretty) is a pain in the butt.
6. A new washer and dryer set. May be a Duet or something "small" like that.
5. Some of those fuzzy Crocs size 9 please
4. One of those new half Christmas Trees or the corner tree.
3. Sponge Bob to completely GO away. If I hear ahahaha one more time when he laughs I might scream. (you know you hear his laugh in your head now)
2. A great big ol bed so the dog won't bed scootch me anymore.

and last but not least
1. A maid to follow my family around putting things where they BELONG.

Any of these things may be sent to
*6*2
Tr** St
Anywhere,TX

Thank All for trying to stay tuned in to my Blog as I learn how to Blog.

Paula

0 comments: