CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010


Hello all,

This is going to be a long post. Many things have happened in our lives since I last posted. In January we moved to a new city due to an impending foreclosure. We were twenty four hours from the sale of the house when we moved. We found out after the auction that our home had been pulled from the sale. We found a new place to live, got our son in a new school and had begun to start over. The home has not been foreclosed as of today. The home will be auctioned off on September 7th.

Our son completed the seventh grade at his new school with NO bullying. He seems much happier at the new school. The school year has started off well for him this year. He enjoys the beach near our home. He will celebrate his 14th birthday on September 27th. Health wise he has been doing well. We have only had one trip to the ER for asthma related issues. I was called at work in February by the school nurse. She told me she was going to call an ambulance for him. He had bronchitis. Just recently he had poison ivy. He went out in the woods with a friend and got into it.

My husband is on the search for a new job to replace his current job. Things have been difficult financially. My parents have said they will pay for me to change careers. I need to find a career that I can learn quickly. Currently I am a Lead Teacher in an infant room. The amount of money paid by daycare centers in less than many people know. If anyone has any ideas on career options please let me know.

Zachary was in the ER last night due to a serious infection. He was allowed to come home as long as he stays on bed rest. He has Epididymitis and Orchitis. His is caused by a bacterial infection.

Picture only post coming tomorrow.

Paula

0 comments: