CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh Bother....





Let me welcome you to my blog. Many of you may come from Grass Stains over at http://katandgray.blogspot.com/ to see what other tidbits of information I might have. I hate to disappoint but you will not find them here. I too have a squirrel problem in the attic. My boss happens to have a son that is a pest control man. The company he works for has a "No Kill" policy regarding wildlife such as this. This is what they use to get rid of squirrels. I have not yet purchased said Fox Urine. I personally can not afford to have a bug man come to my home and do this for me. I must take this battle on. Fox Urine is available in a powder form most of the time from hunting stores however, may be purchased as a liquid.

I will now do the walk of shame.

EDITED TO ADD: Fox Urine is available in a powder form most of the time from hunting stores however, may be purchased as a liquid.
www.pestproducts.com/fox_urine.htm

0 comments: